Pitlochry is a burgh in the county of Perthshire in Scotland, lying on the River Tummel. It is administered as part of the council area of Perth and Kinross.
It is largely a Victorian town, which developed into a tourist resort because of Queen Victoria visiting the area in 1842 and the arrival of the railway in 1863. It remains a popular tourist resort today and is particularly known as a centre for hillwalking, surrounded by mountains such as Ben Vrackie and Schiehallion.
It is popular as a base for coach holidays. The town has retained many stone Victorian buildings, and the main street has an unusual period cast iron canopy over one side.